Followers

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Little Sweetheart

Winter in North Carolina has just been a little bit cooler weather for the past few years... but this past week we got 12 inches of the white stuff... and so it put my mind into a white theme... and I had to use some white to create the natural life around me...

So here is Little Sweetheart... she is a 3D item... and has about 6 layers of paper that has been cut out and then popped onto the layer underneath her... It is very 3D when you are holding the card in your hand... but from this view... it looks flat...


I started this card out, with a piece of paper for a 5x7 card... and then I punched the top and bottom out with a Martha Stewart Heart punch... Love those punches... thanks Marie...



Using the Spellbinders scalloped circle, I cut the hole in the center.. and

then added a piece of pink paper on the inside of the card so that the card would be 5x7... (crazy blog... the type just changed??? )

When punching out the edges, I had all these hearts sitting on my workspace... could I throw them out?? NOOOOOO ... so I glued them onto the pink paper... around the edges...
I put a little ribbon on the white prior to gluing it all down and then the little girl was glued down... now for the butterfly...

I used the entire butterfly die set of Spellbinders... cutting each butterfly from a scrap of pink papers found in my pink scrap paper drawer... the bottom one was a piece of paper that I had made with my Twinkling H20's... and the other two were printed papers... and then I glued them down... added some Liquid pearls and it was all done... oh yes... I added some pink dots around the circle... and also some liquid pearls around the top and bottom hearts..

All done...
She is so cute...

With Love, Light and Peace... Bonnie





No comments:

Post a Comment