Followers

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Eyelet and Daisies

Oh I love a lot of different things in life.. .but I do love certain colors a little bit more than others.. and lime has a very positive place in my heart... it is bright and so very pretty... also I love EYELET.. so dainty and girly girl like... I think of ruffles and sweet little things when I see eyelet...
So that had to be added to this..

The main course.. what else... Daisies.. the loveliest of all flowers... Todays inspirational site had all these different purses and wallets etc.. and they were all very nice.. but I had fun picking a little from here and a little from there.. and this card represents that..

I did make a couple of different sizes of daisies... and they are both made from different size punches... and the centers are also done a little bit differently too.. I love making the punched flowers... they are fun. The butterfly is made with a punch.. .and one layer is white cardstock and the other one is vellum...
Hope you enjoy this one...
Spring might be coming soon... but today we have had a foot of snow... and it is white all over the place...

Thanks for stopping by and taking a look... and stay a while and enjoy all the other cards..
Love, Light and Peace..Bonnie

1 comment:

  1. Oh so springy and gorgeous! Needing some spring inspiration with the icy weather we are having!

    Hugs, April

    ReplyDelete