Followers

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

A great Challenge with a super lovely sketch!!!

Wow these are the three cards that I did later on in the day... I really loved this particular sketch... and I played with it and had some fun... I had some really fun larger 3D items and wanted to show them off in the best way... so I needed some more space than some of the sketches allow.. .. So this was perfect... I cut them all out while waiting for the card above to be uploaded... you see... I am on dial up.. we live in a very rural area, and there is nothing but dial up at the present time... so everything takes an eternity plus some again...

So I can do things while waiting...
Nothing like doing two things at once... waste not want not... right???

Well... I used all kinds of papers from KandCompany and then layered with paper laces using my Martha Stewart punches... love those things... best thing since sliced bread...


I wanted to use some warmer colors too... so I got out the oranges and yellows... as I have been wanting to work in these colors too..

Making frames with the spellbinders dies are so simple.. I love it.. you can make a frame of any design that you have a die for... wonderful tool...

I used some paper that I painted with Twinkling H20's and made the medallion... put an orange pearl in the center... and loved it...


Butterflies to match a card... nothing but the best for cards that are made with love... always choose the papers that you like the best and make your card something to be proud of... When I send a card to someone, it is like I am sending them part of me...

This card has my favorite flowers, Daisies on it... I have three layers of paper for make the daisy puff out... some light orange pearls and it is a wrap... love it... love all the cards I made today...

Hope that you had a nice day.. I did... but I did spend a lot of time sending all my love to all the thousands of people in Haiti who have survived this terrible earthquake... I just hope that they get some relief soon...

Send your love to them...
Thanks for taking a look at my blog... glad you came to visit me... I really appreciate you all.. believe me... thanks also for all the lovely comments too... they are most welcomed.

Love, Light and Peace... Bonnie

No comments:

Post a Comment