Followers

Friday, January 22, 2010

Me and My Friends...


Oh what a little sweetie this one is... with her cute little lamby pie... and the little bunny between her cute little lavender shoes... so sweet... her Easter basket in her arms... I love it.. .just so cute... anyway.. I copied her 6 times but only used 4 layers... at times I get a little carried away with these 3d's... you can use any picture... and just copy it and then start layering the picture... it does add a nice touch to a special card...

Today's challenge was to create a Palindrome... which means to reflect the design from one side onto the other... so if it was cut in half you would see the whole...and you didn't have to do it for the entire card... as some did.. .and I must add that they are magnificent... I did it only in some areas as you can see.. .

I used my newest Butterfly Punch that my Enabler, Marie got me from Michaels... thank you Marie so much for all the punches that you so lovingly got me with coupons... I love them all... you know that... but I love our friendship even more...

So I used the butterfly punch which has some butterflies only half punched so that they stand up.. so cute... I hope you take a good look... you will see them.. .and then I added some of the new heart punch... that is behind t he Spellbinder Lattice pendant... I added a butterfly and some pearls... and of course a polka dotted lime bow... love it all ... again two of my favorite colors...

Hope you will come back and visit again soon...

Love, light and Peace... Bonnie

No comments:

Post a Comment