Followers

Monday, January 11, 2010

My Love of Purple

On Saturday... a few days ago at this point... there was a challenge to again go to a web site... and to become inspired by some of the art there... which I was... the purple flowers did it... it literally made me create a card with the flowers and kitty.. one of which is very similar to hers... and then I let loose and created this other one..


So the one with the kitty in the flowers... I cut all the flowers out.. and then cut the centers out... and just glued them on to the card... added a few punched flowers... and then drew the little kitty... and wrote Hello... didn't really use any thing except my pen and scissors... but did enjoy it...

So I then created this other card... I drew some flowers, and then chalked them... and then added some accents with some markers... drew lots of little ones around it... and then decided to add another dimension... so I drew, painted and cut out the other flowers... add a few leaves... Then randomly added the side lines... putting liquid pearls into the centers of the little flowers...

As I said.. purple is a love of mine... so these were very easy for me to create... purple is a color of high spirituality... and so this was easy... Hope you enjoy them... and thanks for taking the time to visit my web site and look at my cards.. hope you will become a follower...

Love, Light and Peace... Bonnie

No comments:

Post a Comment