Followers

Sunday, January 17, 2010

New Babies in the Spring


With Spring coming.. the Crane Family added a few members to their family as you can see...

This is a Fat Book Page.. .My second one for the Asian Fat Book.. (look below for details on Fat Books etc..)

I wanted to do something with a little more texture... so this one has it..
I have some of the areas popped, like the crane on the right side... and also the Ginkgo, and the gold emblem...

Just enough to make me happy... the color was lightly added with chalks. And then marker was used for the yellow of the beaks, and lime green for the lines in the ginkgo leaves...

Hope you like this one... I happen to really love it... and hope you all do too... leave me some comments about this one please... Love to hear what you think... and thanks for visiting my blog... I love to have you visit... also would love to have you become a follower... thanks...

Love, Light and Peace... Bonnie

No comments:

Post a Comment