Followers

Tuesday, January 5, 2010






The challenge was to make a quilt with paper… right up my alley, that was for sure… I use to make a quilt a week… I never had enough of them around me.. I love quilts… have them all over my house.. at least a couple in each room.. .they are an important part of each room to me… Anyway… I had so many ideas, that I really didn’t know which to do first… but these are the two I created…

I cut my papers first, then glued them into place… then I decorated them into cards… but adding all the things that you see… Spellbinders.. where would I be without you??? I love these things… they are so very useful and create a positive professional look to each and every card and project…






The blue one has a 3D fairy that has about 6 layers to her... and the flowers are ones that I created with my H20's... and then put a diamond glaze over them...

This one... the peach Love one... is really my favorite one... I also enjoyed making this one a lot more... I used three different prints.. 2 lime green and one that is really pink... The flowers are pink too... but when put into the computer... it looks peach.. so it is peach... I love this one.. the little pink gingham bow finishes it to the T...

Thanks for viewing my blog... hope you are enjoying it...

Love, Light and Peace... Bonnie

1 comment:

  1. Really luv your quilt cards! Totally gorgeous!!!
    tfs
    khara

    ReplyDelete