Followers

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Puprle Dragonfly on the rise again...

A card that was created as a challenge on Split Coast Stampers… the challenge was to go to a web site that they specified and take a look see.. then create a card from the inspiration… The gal who had done the work was very talented and so I chose a couple of things to combine to create this card... I created the corner 'stamps' with some fun foam... cut the shapes out and then glued them onto more fun foam... put metallic acrylic paints out and then stamped the images.. wow ... I love the look... to finish off the look, I put some liquid pearls by ranger on the areas to accent... These were typical colors that she used... not my usual... but they did have a ring to my ears... so I was okay with it...


Thanks for taking a look see... Hope you enjoyed this one...


Love, Light and Peace... Bonnie



No comments:

Post a Comment