Followers

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Sweet Flower

Here is another doodle for you to enjoy... at least I hope you will.. I used a cuddlebug folder to create the background... My cards are generally 5x7 in size... so how did I get this nice large bg paper... well I very carefully ran the paper thru twice... and created the larger piece of bg paper.. Then I cut a circle with my spellbinder circle die cut set.. and then listen carefully... I used the CORNER PUNCH and punch out as many CORNERS as I thought I would need... I cut them out of the corner... into a V shaped thingy... and then GLUED them onto the circle... fun and pretty... now you can do that with all your corner punches... wish I had the time to do them all... but you get the idea... I then had to copy my doodle ...as they are not into rubber stamps yet... and added alittle color... and mounted onto the circle...

The butterfly... again from Spellbinder butterflies.. these is one set that has three of them... I cut them all out and then one on top of the other..the bottom one has a little blue ink on it to make it stand out away from the white paper... add a few pearls for the body of the pretty butterfly... and it is ready to fly off into the sunset...

A little powder blue bow and all done...

How do you like it??

Well I had fun creating it... and hope you do enjoy this and all the other cards on here...
Susan, I would love to chat... write me on E-mail...
Love, Light and Peace... Bonnie

2 comments:

  1. Wow Bonnie, this is absolutely beautiful. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your artwork is absolutely phenomenal!!!
    tfs
    khara

    ReplyDelete