Followers

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Turquoise, Lime and Humter ... with a touch of pink WOW

January 5th .... a Tuesday... oh my goodness... what a busy day it has been... up early, got some cards made... then posted them.. made some more... pasted them... In between that my order of paper came in.. oh wow.. the colors are so very beautiful... I will be sorting it out tonight so I will get it into the mail soon.. .for those that are waiting... the colors...WOW.. love them all...

Anyway.. I did want to share with you the first batch of cards I made today... the challenge was to create with Turquoise, lime and hunter.. with a touch of pink...

So these are the three that came to mind..



The other day I had a few friends over and we made some paper flowers... it is very time consuming to say the least... one rose can take at least 20 minutes... you punch out 20 or so PEARS... in the color you desire... then you cup the paper, and then bend it... and get it all soft and then you are ready to start to glue it all together.. Layer by layer...

The daisies are pretty easy... I am thankful for that ... as they are my favorite flower and I use a lot of them..

I had a lot of fun making these cards today.. .thanks for taking the time to view these ... hope you have enjoyed your stay here... and that you will come back again..

Love, Light and Peace... Bonnie

3 comments:

  1. Bonnie, the color choices on your cards are so complimenting and pretty! That 3D butterfly is so creative and the layers add much depth to your card. Thanks so much for taking time to play this week and I would love to see more of your cards, xox ~Jeni & MMSC DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bonnie, My name is Priscilla and I run the Midnight Madness sketch challenge that you just linked up to today. I was wondering if you could email me as I am not sure we have the right link up. I see no comments about this card being for our Midnight Madness challenge. I will wait for awhile before I remove your name so you can reenter it with the correct link. You can email me at heatonup@verizon.net
    We are thrilled that you want to join us and I am happy to hold your hand to help you get started with us :)
    Priscilla
    MMSC Hostess
    http://priscillastyles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love thise flowers!!! Haven't used mine yet! The buterfly is very prety too!

    April

    ReplyDelete