Followers

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Happy Spring

Happy Spring

I am hoping for Spring to arrive... so I made a card to welcome it.. .of course we are suppose to get snow this week-end... so I know that spring will not be arriving anytime soon here.. but I can wish can't I???

This card was again made for a sketch challenge... and this was another fun sketch.. .I loved all the layers.. my type of card... more and more layers to use all different prints and all different things.. what fun.. now what to use...


Oh Yeah... I remember what I am going to use... and I cut these out... and layered these too.. some of the areas have 6 layers... I use fun foam that I have run thru the zyron and then glued down... that way I can more once the piece is put down... it will slide into the proper location... very nicely... I then created all the layers, by choosing the papers that I liked... I laid the 3D down next to the papers, to see which would be used, and discarded the other 12 pieces.. now I had the ones I loved.. .but felt that the 3D didn't show up the way I really wanted it to, so I mounted it on white and then on red.. .now it shows up.. .

Some paper lace using a deep cut punch my Martha, and then a piece of sheer chiffon ribbon over it... and of course a bow... the little duckies are on an oval spellbinder that has been chalked while still in the die template, and then run thru the cuddlebug dotted swiss folder... they look so cute... there are three layers to them..

Happy Spring was generated on the computer.. and I have a lot more to use too.. I had to print out all different ones, as I didn't know which font I would like on this card... oh well.. picky picky me...

Hope that you enjoyed this one.. I loved making it.. and even though it took me a long time to make for me... (over two hours...) I totally enjoyed every minute of it.. those cute little ducks stole my heart... I love them..

Have a wonderful evening and day... and will look forward to seeing you again in a few days...
Love, Light and Peace... Bonnie

No comments:

Post a Comment