Followers

Monday, February 1, 2010

Little 'Buckets' of love... what fun !!!!



Mondays are always an interesting day, as the gal who does the challenge is always got a lot of good ideas .. so it is a fun challenge… and today was no different… FUN PLUS… she gave us this cute little ‘bucket’ to make and I just couldn’t stop making them.. they were so very much fun, and the ideas kept on popping into my brain like there was no tomorrow… so here are a few I made…

Each one a little different and each one with a particular person in mind when I made it… I love making these, but don’t have any spare room to store all these fun things… so I make and give away… these will all be enjoyed and then who knows what will happen to them.. .but they will not be in my studio.. .

I really have enjoyed doing this blog the past couple of months… I hope that you have enjoyed it too.. .and will send some of your friends here too.. .the more the merrier…

Thanks again for stopping by for a visit…

Love, Light and Peace…Bonnie







This one also has a matching card... for a special gift.. to a special friend...

Some lace made with Martha's punches... and the flowers are a doodle of mine... I cut them out and layered them three times, and that gives the card a little bit of texture...















How much fun is this.. all different kinds of flowers some I hand painted and other I punched and created that way... two toned butterflies and grass.. a Martha punch to create the look of fence..

I had fencing... but thought this was more fun...



















Oh how perfect is this BEAR BUNNY!!! He has about 5 layers of paper to create him... he is 3D and what a fun project he was... I have him mounted on paper that I painted with Twinkling H20's..

The hearts.. .they were created with spellbinders and then run thru the cuddlebug Dotted Swiss folder...

Have you seen the new Provo folders.... they are wild... they will be out soon..











Oh so cute... an old Easter card... cut out and put onto this one... plain and simple.. a little bow.. done..

The cutting out is what takes so long... the rest is fun and easy...

Hope you have enjoyed all of these...

Love, Light and Peace.. Bonnie.. .

P.S. If you have any questions... please don't hesitate to ask.. I will personally try and answer you to the best of my ability... Thanks..

1 comment:

  1. Love ALL the buckets. Know you have had fun with them.

    April

    ReplyDelete