Followers

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Wednesday's Challenge

Sketch Wednesday's are always a good source of layouts to use for other cards... this one might seem very simple, but you can really create some really nice designs with this one... three layers, and then three items down the center...

Easy and yet so GREAT... love this one.. .might make some Christmas cards using this one...

Anyway.. I got out some of my new K and Co papers... and created these two cards... they are SPRING in feeling.. I just wish the weather would hear it...

I made the flowers with punches... and then added some beads for the centers in the Dogwood flowers..

Hope you have a nice warm day... even if you are having snow.. think SPRING...

Come on back for another visit soon... love having you visit..

Love, Light and Peace... Bonnie

2 comments:

  1. Hi Bonnie,
    Just found your blog through SCS :0) I love all your cards using the Martha Stewart punches!! You have created some beautiful cards x
    I have become a follower!

    Crafty greetings from Scotland,
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your kind comments on my card on SCS. I really love dogwoods. :) My Dad has beautiful dogwood trees in his yard. Your work is very beautiful. Blessings to you!

    Sue

    ReplyDelete