Followers

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Aricot Flowers


Oh I very rarely use this color and I do love it.. I love all colors... This all started when Holly told us for the Monday Challenge NOT to use any spellbinders... OMGoodness... what can we use.. was there ever life prior to Spellbinders???? I have only actually had spellbinders since Novemeber... so I can certainly remember life prior to them... and love still making cards with out them... this was done with a Fiskar circle cutter, and also a Blue Hill punch that creates a circle, oval, square and you name it... some people have said that they have problems with thiers... well use thinner paper... like computer paper... okay... you might only have white paper, but you can buy colored computer paper too... look for it... you will find it...

I also love this pad of K and Company paper... and found this scene that just needed some pretties next to it.. So I used some of the Pretties by Bonnie that you will be able to use now too.. got to my newest addition... there is a tab on the upper right to connect you to that blog...
Have fun...

I also added a little tiny tag that I made with a fiskar tag punch... and then put the little bird on it... Pearls in the centers of the flowers... and it is a wrap...Love using double sided papers, as you can use both sides... one for the for front and the other side for the background... as is shows here...

Have a fun day.. and thanks for taking a look... enjoy ..
Love, Light and Peace... Bonnie...

No comments:

Post a Comment