Followers

Friday, March 12, 2010

Fairy Tales

Today the challenge was to use a fairy tale as an inspiration... and to add some bling!!!! Oh my... what a thing to do to me... I just got all these new Martha punches... and so I had to share some... they are so wonderful...

The Butterfly one... doesn't every fairy tale have butterflies in it... of course they do... so I got to use one punch here... and then used a butterfly 3D for the focal point... and I used stickles (glitter glue) all over the butterflies and the flower.. simple enough and so very pretty...

Then I had this other set.. the bird and twig... how cute is that... I used a gold pen to add some 'glitz' to this ... but really didn't want it too glittery... not that type of card to me... I also used another new punch in the corners...
The birds are a resist on glossy paper... and then I used reinkers by Ranger for the coloring...

Also some blue pearls on the twig as berries...

A huge Navy 1.5 inch wide ribbon... and with the bow maker a snap.... love the bows.. thanks again Cheryl... love it...



The card that took me so very long to make.. the Princess and the frog... I had all this frog paper... and have been waiting to use it.. I love the paper... but not really with this delicate princess... but the story is as it is ... so the rough and the delicate is what it was...


I used another punch set... the flower... wow love it too.. .and then I used a new Spellbinder set... love that one too.. So much to play with... and I love them all... what to use first is the question...

Also finally I got my deep vine edger... I love that...
I really wanted that one... and finally ... yes finally got that one...

So I hope you have enjoyed these today... I had fun making them... and now have to finish up some samples for the stamp group meeting for next week... have a couple more to make and then take pictures.. and mail to all the gals...
not a big project... but one that has to be done today...

Thanks for taking a look and please come back to visit again soon.. .love, light and peace...Bonnie

Do Please take a look at my other blog... more and different cards over there... have a fun day.

1 comment:

  1. Great card -- frogs and all! How did you get the flowers pink and grass green with the flower punch? Did you color all the flowers? Very pretty.

    April

    ReplyDelete