Followers

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Saturdays' Inspiration...

Every Saturday the challenge on SCS takes us to a wonderful site on line to become inspired.. sometimes I really get over worked.. or could become overworked.. I have to limit myself... trying not to be so addicted to card making... LOL... right!!!!

Anyway.. I was stimulated to draw this strawberry and add it to the digital images on Pretties by Bonnie.. I just love strawberries... so this is one stimulation.. I also got to use a few new toys too..

I love this border of strawberries by spellbinders... it is going to be a favorite that is for sure..

Also I love the border and corner punch I used.. it is like a double X... really love it.. .also gives a fence look.. or trellis look... a few leaves added and I was a happy camper..

This card also was inspired... I love butterflies and so this one was a must.. .a few sheets of paper.. all white of course to show off the beautiful butterflies.. one is punched with the butterfly corner and border.. and t he center is the cherry blossom from the Asian folders... love that one too..
I then made 3 layers of butterflies to show the action of the larger one... and only 2 on the smaller ones.. .I love this pink and white card.. so delicate...

Hope you enjoy it...
Have you ever made an all white card.. I love to make them... and then maybe add a pastel color flower or something...

Try it...
Have a fun day... and thanks for stopping by to see my cards... and paper playing .. .

Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie

No comments:

Post a Comment