Followers

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Violets for You

Another Vintage card... with lots of paper lace.. and I used my violets from Pretties by Bonnie... If you haven't gone over to see all the cards and images I do hope you will.....

I have been adding more as time passes...

On this card, I used a stripe piece of paper in the background... and then behind the little girl(which is a clip art picture) I used a piece of paper that I made by painting with my twinkling h20's... and then cut with a label by Spellbinders.. of course the paper lace was made with another Spellbinder... love that one..

The violets are so vintage.. I had to use them for this challenge of creating a vintage card...

Thanks for visiting here today... love to have you come over here...

Love. Light and Peace....Bonnie

No comments:

Post a Comment