Followers

Monday, May 24, 2010

Pinks and Limes

This card is for two challenges today...
The first one is for TLC 274.. and Holly asked us to make a card using the Black Magic technique... and you are suppose to use a stamp and use a white ink to stamp with and then paint over the dried white with markers or whatever...

Well I drew my design by hand... and I used the copic opaque white ink... and used my pinkie finger to create the little tiny flowers.. and then drew the leaves with a white gel pen... Then I used watercolor pencils and markers to create the colors on the white areas.

The other challenge was for Mojo Monday... and the sketch was really nice this week.. they always seem to be very nice... leaving enough room for each persons personality to shine through...

So this was fun... I had chosen the colors LIME and PINK... and went to town... had a lot of fun creating this card... Added some of Martha's punching... and a little cuddlebug background... to go along with the K and Company papers...

Thanks for taking a look at my blog.. and would love to have a comment also... am I getting to be greedy about comments... I think so... I love to know what you think... Thanks... Have a wonderful day...

Love, Light and Peace... Bonnie

10 comments:

  1. Nice job with the technique Bonnie - love the pinks with the touch of green and the beautiful flowers you created!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What?? You used your pinky finger and drew this free hand? Who needs stamps when you've got this kind of talent - lol! Gorgeous ribbon, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bonnie, You asked me where I get my free blog backgrounds...I googled 'free blog backgrounds' and the first 3 that are listed are my fave: Cutest blog on the Block, Hot Bliggity Blog, Shabby Blogs. There are others, but these seem to be used the most. They even give you directions on how to make the changes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you did this technique, Bonnie!! The framing is beautiful, and so is that pink bow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bonnie, this is fabulous! Awesome! Wow, you drew this! Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning design and black majic technique, Bonnie! Wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so wowed by this card-and you drew the flowers-awesome gf-

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just lovely Bonnie, I love these colours together, a real sweet creation!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty! You pulled off the black magic technique wonderfully!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another stunning beauty!! Love the black against the pink and your old black magic has cast a spell on me! Love your beautifully drawn design, you are SO incredibly talented, Bonnie. I am so glad I am getting to know you better through our blogging!! I enjoy stopping by to visit with you.

    ReplyDelete