Followers

Monday, May 10, 2010

Tweet Tweet


Another Birthday card!!! Surprise!!! !
I love these colors together so this card went together so very fast that I almost forget how I made it.. LOL... not really but I hope you know what I mean...
I used a piece of K and Company paper... and then a piece of background paper that I made with H20's... and then mounted onto a label 10 and took my stamped piece and ran it thru another spellbinder label... I get all these label ones mixed up.. .they are all so lovely... but I to memorize them... just not my thing... sorry about that... I added a bow and the card was done!!!
The stamp is by Inkadinkadoo... love it...

1 comment:

  1. Tweet Tweet INDEED, you know I love a good bird or two, especially in silhouette, fantastic image and you have used such great colours with the feature panel, makes for a striking card!

    ReplyDelete