Followers

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Butterflies galore


Todays challenge was to create a card that reminds you of home... here is mine...created after a newly decorated guest room... butterflies and all..

I love this paper.. .and have just enough to create this card with... anyway... I cut away the front of the card.. and then added the butterflies which are made from Spellbinders butterflies... and then I ran them thru my little green bug... (Cuttlebug machine) with the Swiss dot embossing folder... also carried that embossing sheet into the inside of the card... put a little pink bow up there too..

Pinks and Greens have a very favorite place in my heart these days... love the two of them together ... they are so calming... and yet... if you take a look at the card I made yesterday... it has HOT PINK AND HOT LIME GREEN.. not so calming.. actually vibrant... but these are calming...

Thanks for taking a look at my card... and for stopping by for a visit... hope you enjoy your stay... and come back back again real soon..
Love, Light and Peace..Bonnie

11 comments:

  1. How incredibly gorgeous!! I love your butterfly placement, it is really perfect to reflect movement. Love the Swiss Dot embossing and the colors of your card. So beautifully done, Bonnie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonnie, this is one of my fave cards of yours...such beautiful DP and those butterflies are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the guest room must be gorgeous-if it looks anything like this card

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Bonnie,

    nice to be in touch with you again, as you know I have always been an avid admirer of your beautiful creations and the the work here is no exeption I love everything about your blog,

    you can visit my blog http;//creatingcardswithcraftysue.blogspot.com/

    still in the baby stage but will try and add more cards over the next few days

    thanks for sharing and love and best wishes Susan

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous, I love anything with butterflies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The butterflies are just gorgeous! I love how you placed them on the card. You are right, the paper is gorgeous too.

    April

    ReplyDelete
  7. Be still me beating heart!!! I love this! The butterflies are gorgeous and flow so well, straight of the edge of the gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those vellum bflies are goregous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wowza, Bonnie! This is gorgeous! Love those fabulous butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the placement of the butterflies on this gorgeous card!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely gorgeous! Beautiful colors and the trelis of textured butterflies is fantastic! Lovely card, Bonnie!

    ReplyDelete