Followers

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Cards fo Sweetheats of all kinds

This week on the Cuttlebug Challenge Blog, we are having a fun time with paper and brides... since I am new to the Design Team, I didn't have the correct paper that is being used... so I am starting off this whole week with a tutorial I made for this card... All white for the bride... and filled with love... The one on the tutorial is a little bit different... but very similar... this one I did send to a bride... she is Beth's (On the Cuttlebug Design Team) Mom's wedding.. and she is in her young 80's... and is marrying her sweetheart.. so I had to make them a card..

I added flowers to this one... which you can do too. Do the tutorial and then add your own style to it.. or even add color on some of the layers..

Here are a few I have done over the past few months..

This card was made for a Valentines Special.. it closes like a book... and is all tied up with double faced satin ribbon.. All the flowers are hand drawn and painted with Twinlking H20's.. and naturally all hand cut out...




This Card was sent to My MOM for Mother's Day... it was sent in a 12 X 12 box... and it is still in there... she loves it... and carries it all over the place to show everyone in the assisted living home she is in.. I am sure everyone has seen it at least three times... but who can remember anyway... it is always a surprise!!! Funny but true.. This one is a little bit different in that I scored the background.. (My mother is partially blind.. .macular degeneration. so I try and make things as tactil as possible or so that shades show up..

Again... all the flowers are hand painted and cute out... as are the leaves... they are all available on Pretties by Bonnie... you can go directly there by clicking on the side bar of this blog.. They are all painted with twinlking H20's.. I added the butterfly as an afterthought... as my Mom has just told me that she can see yellow really well.. but reds not too good.. I wasn't about to rip off the pink flowers... but will use different colors next time.. She still loves it... and everyone has told her that the flowers are pink... Pink and green are her favorite colors..

This was one of my first multilayered tri paneled cards... I just used different punches.. but I still love this one.. just different that is for sure..

I also put a border using a spellbinder template.. Again the flowers are painted and cut out but hand..

I hope that you enjoy these ... and try one for yourself... I would love to see it, so please tell me where you have posted it.. Thanks...
Check back on Monday for more of this style card... for Brides and others...

Thanks for stopping by... and see you on Monday again..
Love, Light and Peace... Bonnie

13 comments:

  1. Your white on white cards are always my favorites. You get such texture, and they are so beautiful and feminine!! These tryptych wonders are so beyond anything I could do, and I just love to see them! You are an artist at them! TFS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what pretties...be still my heart!!! I just read your tutorial over at the Cuttlebug Challenge Blog. I want to give this a whirl. What gorgeous work.

    Bear Hugs,
    Carol :O}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Bonnie when I first sw the pic over at cuttlebug challenges I was amazed! I don't know if I can create with such grandier but I certainly am going to try! I don't have any weddings coming up so I guess it will just get framed if I turns out as fabulous as yours.

    Thanks for sharing all you beautiful work.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. THUD! My mouth is ajar! Goodness gracious! I am absolutely totally speechless on this amazing suite of cards, Bonnie! EACH one a fabulous piece of art! Gorgeous Gorgeous creations! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH MY! Are these elegant, gorgeous WOW - just amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another great display Bonnie, the flowers look lovely against all the white texture!

    ReplyDelete
  7. these are jaw dropping gorgeous cards bonnie-so feminine and frilly-any woman would love to receive them

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love it and I borrowed your idea, mine is not nearly as fancy as yours but it worked well for two anniversary cards last night. Thanks so much for the inspiration.
    http://karensinspirations.blogspot.com/2010/06/anniversary-cards.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful! Absolutely gorgeous. You're an inspiration.
    TFS

    ReplyDelete
  10. So beautiful!! And I must say you are an enabler, lol! Another card to put on my "to do" list!!! I have the Nestie hearts and they don't get much use, now they will.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow simply breathtaking...Glad I found your spot. Congratulations on being a DT member for Cuttlebug. Have fun with it. Your talents are many. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely beautiful cards Bonnie! I love the white and lace and touches of color here and there! You have been busy girl!

    ReplyDelete