Followers

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

All White card.... with a little color ! ! !


All white… I love making all white cards …. This one though they wanted the stamping colored in.. not something I am use to, but that is okay… this is really a girly girls card… and it is for a girly girl… 



This card was made in about 10 minutes… the hardest part was coloring the pretty flowers…and how hard is that… all fun and love…   I love these Just Rite stamps… they are so very pretty for all kinds of occasions… no matter what you need there is a stamp and it is perfect… Love it…

Okay… so I made a Martha Stewart Frame…
Then I cut a piece of paper to fit into it… and then ran that thru the Argyle Cuttlebug Folder… wow.. .love it.. and then cut out a scalloped circle with the largest circle spellbinder… and then ran that thru the cuttlebug also… but this time with the Swiss dot… added the stamped circle which I colored in with markers and then added some tiny gold dots to the centers of the flowers with a gold gel pen… Added some pearls.. and I was ready to make a few bows…

Now for all the challenges… You know the other day someone asked me how to get started with doing challenges… all you have to do is to click on any challenge that I do… and it will take you to the blog where the challenge is… read the rules… each challenge has rules… but they are only simple rules… and also they will tell you to post the card to the posting page and not to the BLOG …. Very important.. if you want to win that is… otherwise… list the whole blog… but they will not count in on the contests… They will tell you what you can and can’t do… also when it has to be posted by…. and generally the challenge police are very rarely to ever be found anyway… LOL… so having fun is the main thing with all these challenges …

I always fuss over which blog to list first… and I should just list them… so here they are…
#1.  Incy Wincy challenge #6-  All white, except for the image…

#2.Cute Daisy May… (Whoopsie Daisy )  Pile it on Flowers…

#3.  Stamptacular Sunday Challenge #77  Grid Pattern…

#4.  The Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge… where the challenge is ANYTHING GOES….  Yikes that is easy…

#5. Just Rite FlickR is also the last location that this card will be placed… and so that make a half dozen… not to shabby at all..

I have a lot more challenges… so maybe I will make a few more… and I will see you later…

Have a super nice creative day… make something pretty… enter it into a challenge… and maybe you will win something…

Love, Light and Peace….Bonnie 

7 comments:

  1. I love this predominantly white card! Yikes! 10 minutes! You get a lot done fast, girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonnie
    This card has so many of the elements I like. I like all white cards and find they are so elegant. The argyle CB folder is beginning to look as though it is a must for me.
    Those pretty pink delicate flowers are so great here.
    Myrna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just beautiful!! I love all your last creations, they are just stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, I LOVE the all white card as well! AMAZING work on this, the ribbon is GORGEOUS:) Thanks so much for joining our pile on the flowers challenge at WHOOPSI DAISY this month.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how elegant! I love the clean, yet lacy layers - gorgeous! Thanks for joining our "grid" challenge at SSC this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an elegant card! Love the pure white with just the color on the flowers...creates quite an impact! I'm so glad you could join our grid challenge at the Stamptacular Sunday Challenge!
    Pleasantly,
    Paula

    ReplyDelete