Followers

Thursday, October 28, 2010

With Wings

With wings on my feet... I just wish I did have wings on my feet... yikes what I could get done.. can you imagine????

Oh well back to reality... now what really is reality???? I live everyday creating with paper all kinds of realities... and this is another reality of fantasy... a little precious kitten with wings... pinks ones no less... LOVE IT...
Of course it is real... I did it... I know and I can see it and feel it...

I also drew these flowers last night and then scanned them, and changed the colors, made them smaller and tiny... and did all kinds of fun things with them...

So they ended up on this challenge card for Sweet Pea Challenge... where something has to have wings... don't we all have wings... we just can't see them...

I also drew the leaves on the green paper.... and used a gold gel pen for the accents... love to doodle and draw...

Also after hours of trying different types of picture taking... I finally took this picture in total darkness... can you believe that ... and then took it into Photo Adobe and lightened it up... so I have been having fun in many directions... Hope that you like this... and enjoy the flowers at this time of year... I personally love flowers all the time... not just when they are blooming outside... they bloom all year long in my life... LOL...

Have a fun day... totally enjoy... and thanks for stopping by for a visit... Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie

7 comments:

  1. Bonnie
    As usual you leave me speechless. Lovely card and oh my such a lot of "fun" work.
    Myrna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your creativity is working overtime! :-) Really love that lacey border!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely image, Bonnie! So many wonderful details! Great coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Bonnie, I alway enjoy reading your posts. Your creation flowers and all are stupendous!!! The lighting turned out marvelous!!!
    Thank you so very much for joining us this challenge, good luck and hope to see more of your lovely creations.

    KymKreates
    Sweet Pea DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this mystical lady and her surrounds, great job!

    ReplyDelete