Followers

Monday, December 20, 2010

Christmas Fairy

Well Christmas is almost here... and the count down is going quickly... so I will share one last card prior to Christmas... and this one was created for my husband.... He loves these little fairies and sultry looking gals... so I made him this card... using this bewithcing one from Sweet Pea.... I love this one too...

Our daughter had an all white kitten named Crystal and she was a very very special one at that...

I used a lot of glitter on this card also... as the Challenge for Copic markers wants lots of SPARKLE!!!  So sparkle it is...
The Snowflakes all are in glitter adn also the bottom row of paper lace is all glittered...


A close up show it a little bit better...
Here you can see the glitter....and the gem stones in the center of the snowflakes...

Her Dress also has all kinds of gems dangling and also her had has gold bands... so the entire card is 'lite' up...

Glenn is so very funny, he loves all the cards I make, but loves the ones that he actually gets to keep... and he puts them all around the den .... and they can't be moved... so funny...

Glad he likes them though...

I have a few more cards to share with you... so come on back... as tomorrow a few more will go up... Have a  few challenges I want to do...so stay posted...

Have a fun day... and enjoy your last mintue chores getting ready for the big day... and thanks so very much for taking a few minutes to stop by for a visit...
If you are not a follower, I would love for you to join... as my pile of Blog Candy is getting larger and larger... I need a few more to start this give away... so please join... Love to have you see all the creations I create... Love, Light and Peace.. Bonnie

5 comments:

  1. Bonnie, this is wonderful! Really love the design and I think I see a new border punch I need! Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card bonnie-sweet iamge and I love the frame you placed around her-merry christmas my friend

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colours you applied to this one Bonnie, and isn't she just gorgeous with her little furry friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Bonnie, love your use of the traditional Christmas colours and the stunning Sweet Pea image............great sparkling.

    Thanks so much for joining us at Copic Creations,
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete