Followers

Monday, January 3, 2011

Butterflies in January???

Who ever said that Butterflies are not around in January???? Well this one looks lovingly beautiful in all ways... doesn't it???? I love butterflies... and needed to have a special Thank You for a friend... so this butterfly flew out of the cocoon and landed right on this card... perfect for me...

I love making these special little 'pockets' to put something really special... and this message is so perfect for this card...

I used that really pretty punch with all the butterflies on it that is from Martha's punches... and the background paper... well that is from my special stash.... I love these types of paper... delicate and fun...

Are you still having a Happy New Year??? Hope so... it is really very pretty down here... and we are loving it... have a happy one...
Thanks for stopping by for a visit... love it when you stop by... thanks so very much... Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie

4 comments:

  1. Lovely, Bonnie! Love the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. another beauty bonnie-that sentiment is awesome!! love your punches

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful..I only recently found your blog..and LOVE it..thank you for sharing!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete