Followers

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Friends

This week-end I have been invited to a scrapping week-end... Kim invited me to come, and said that  I could bring a few friends too... wow.. what a special person she is... and I do mean that... Kim won this fantastic week-end at Scrapbook Creations... (which is a store in Spartanburg SC area)  and in includes the use of the cottage, and also the scrapping room... all free of charge for her friends... so there are 10 staying in the cottage and who knows how many are coming to play... What a fun time we will all have... I am really excited about it...

Anyway... Kim thought it would be nice to make the owner of the store a nice THANK YOU GIFT... so she asked each one of us to bring a Fat Book Page... which is a 6x6 page... and she will bind them all together... the theme is FRIENDSHIP.... so this is my page...
I used my favorite background that you too can have and play with... you can get it at
PRETTIES   BY   BONNIE  also the flower and leaves are digital images... all from Pretties by Bonnie....

I use the Friends saying from Just Rite stamps... and mounted it, so that it would stand out...

What a simple page this is... but dont' forget this is just one page in a book of many.... so it really has to be a little bit on the simple side...

Hope that Cathy likes it ... she is really a wonderful person... and know that she will love this book that Kim is creating...

Okay... so since I was on the Friends theme... I created this card... I have a very dear friend that needs this card so very much...

I again used the double flower from Pretties by Bonnie ... and was colored with Tombow markers... I really like those as they are so very nice to get a layered look...

I used some ink on the saying... which is a Just Rite stamp set again... These stamps are so very versitle, as you can mix and match the stamp and borders... love it... I mounted it on a Spellbinder  beaded oval...   The black lace... that is a Martha Punch... I also used the butterfly punch to create a fun look on the inside of the envelope...

Speaking of envelopes... do you have a calandar that is left over from last year... you might not have written that much in it at all... anyway... the pictures are really too pretty to toss out??? Well get out your scoring pad, and create some envelopes from the pages... a really good way to save on paper and not throw that pretty calendar away...

Hope you are having a fun day... and thanks for taking time to stop by and visit here... I love it...
Thanks and see you soon... Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie

6 comments:

  1. So beautiful, Bonnie! I didn't know you were coming! Whooooo-hooooooooo! Can't wait! See ya then!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a fun-filled weekend! Hope all of you will share your creations with the rest of us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow-weeeeeeee, Bonnie, these are both gorgeous! Amazing coloring and design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful. I love your digital stamps. Can't wait to see you this weekend. We will have so much fun. I am totally unorganized and bringing everything!! See you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful border punch detailing, great to see it in different colours on the two cards, and the garden you built up in the first is smashing!

    ReplyDelete