Followers

Monday, February 14, 2011

Dreaming in colors


Do you ever dream of a card… I mean literally dream of making a card???  Well this is one that I dreamt of… 100%.. and when I got up, I came upstairs and literally put all the pieces of it together… and later was able to finish it… !!! LOL… so silly, but so very true…

I wanted the green layers of punched lace to look like t he bottom of a pair of fussy bloomers… and wanted the eyelet channel for the ribbon… and then flowers around the frame of more flowers… …. Got it all down there… and then even some in the background…

The medallion is from Just Rite, as is the center… they are from 3 different sets… and then I colored some flowers from Pretties by Bonnie… I love this card… love the look of the layers of paper lace.  


Thanks for stopping by… and I do hope that you will come again soon… Love, Light and Peace....Bonnie

4 comments:

  1. Dreaming of spring maybe? Lol! Beautiful colors and card Bonnie! Happy Valentines Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card, Bonnie. Such incredible attention to details, I love the colors, layering, and lovely design.
    Happy Valentine's Day, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, Bonnie! The colors look like spring! A breath of fresh air! Your card with all the wonderful layers, textures, and details is beautiful! Hope you are doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Glad remembered this dream. The card is very dreamy!

    Hugs, April

    ReplyDelete