Followers

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Kindness all the time!!!


Sow Seeds of Kindness each DAY…. 
YEAH!!!!
My feelings 100%... so many times we forget that what we give out, we get back… and generally two fold… and this is true of positive as well as negative… so sowing seeds of Kindness… wow… you really get it back… 
The Stamp... by Just Rite 


I really have to try this one with this pretty turquoise printed paper… and then used this delicate blue braid with it… and then used the striped paper for the back ground… Of course I had to use my Blue Hill punch (lotus) for the ‘doily’ effect…

I used pearls and gem stones for accents on this card… and tiny bows only… trying to keep it delicate… and Gold pen on the edges ...


I do so hope that you have a Kind loving day… and that you totally enjoy yourself…. Thanks for stopping by for a visit… Love, Light and Peace....Bonnie   

2 comments:

  1. love your ribbon braiding! could you give a tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. I love your background paper and that doily effect just sets it off. Love all the details especially the ribbon weave. TFS.

    ReplyDelete