Followers

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Thinking of YOU


Thinking of YOU…
A few weeks ago, a good friend came over to play… Marie and I had a blast… anyway… here is yet another card with some of the Sweet Stamps that she brought over… I love these… I had to use a Just Rite in the center.. and the little bird looks so sweet looking at it… 



How cute is this sweet card.. I would love to receive a card like this…

I used a dotted paper for the background… and then added a swiss dot paper that was cut using a Spellbinder label  four… I have the large and small set of these and love them for all kinds of unique cards… 



Hope you have enjoyed this card.. I had a lot of fun making it… that is for sure…
Have a super nice day… enjoy the outside flowers…

Love, Light and Peace....Bonnie

2 comments:

  1. Bonnie
    This is a gorgeous card. Love the colors and the little bird is so sweet.
    Myrna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonnie, this is Beautiful. Love all the details.

    ReplyDelete