Followers

Friday, May 20, 2011

Hummingbird Blues....


Hummingbirds are so very special to see and enjoy… one day when my Hubby and I were sitting at the kitchen table enjoying a cup of tea with a friend, (with the door open to the deck… ) a hummingbird came into the room… looked at each and every one of us… and then turned around and left… we were all left totally speechless… what a wonderful gift that little bird gave to us… at the time I had about 20 germanium plants all around the deck… and the little bird was drawn to the red flowers…  so very special…  I should have put a red flower on this card, but wanted the card to be in soft colors…  



I chose this background paper by K and Co and then went from there…  I made the little ones wings pop out by cutting them and allowing them to come up…  I love adding the paper laces and trims to surround the Just Rite medallions…  so very special…  I also had to add a luscious rose using my Spellbinder rose set… love that set… 

Hope you can enjoy the birds that live around your home… even if you live in a city… there are plenty of birds there too…  enjoy them… one and all… 



Have a good day… and see you soon… thanks for stopping by… and I love hearing from each and every one of you…  Love, Light and Peace....Bonnie 

1 comment:

  1. Bonnie
    Such an adorable card. Love hummingbirds but I have not seen any where I live.
    Myrna

    ReplyDelete