Followers

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Once Upon a Springtime ... a Special project

The front of the box... 

 
Sometimes I get so carried away with all the words… and so I will try and keep this as short as possible… Have you ever walked into a Scrapbook Store and seen a selection of paper that really makes your heart sing!!!!  Well that happened to me on May 13th… I went to an all day play day and found these papers… they are by Graphic 45… and called Once upon a Springtime…. I love the sweetness of these papers… and the colors, and just everything about them… I didn’t know what I was going to do with them, but I had to have them… I came home and looked at them, and finally put them into a manila folder and was going to put them away, but then I started to play with them… I created a couple of things… but they really didn’t do anything for me at all.. so again I put all the papers back into the folder… finally it hit me what I was going to create with them… and I started to play with them… 

lower right of front of box ... fairy platelet


Top right corner of front of the box 
 So many different items are on the front of this box, that I am going to only show you the front and the inside cover today... you will see more each day... so please come back for more eye candy...

In this picture you can see a couple of the flowers... that I have made... the one above the fairy is made from the pages of a book... and then I used diamond glaze to make it porcelain like... and added some worn lipstick distress stickles...  which matches the colors perfectly...


 The upper flower is made with a special paper and twinkling H20's... and molded to create this wonderful flower...  The butterfly is created with parchment... and then cut out and wings ready for take off...

Okay.. then you untie the green bow... and you will see this next section...

The fairies are really have a fun time here... the large one in purple has another flower by her... and this is a copy of the whole page...  which was 12 x 12 ... but the box is only 8.5 high and 10 inches in width... and three inches thick/deep....
Here is a close up of the purple fairy and flower....

There is also another flower on the top of the box that I made from pages from an old book...  dont' worry about the book... it was going to the dump... and I bought quite a few, and use them for altering...  a wonderful way to prolong the life of a book that has outlived it's useful life...

Most of the papers are Graphic 45... but as you can see I have added some of my favorite dotted papers... adn also some other ones...

So for now... I will close and bid you goodbye for the day... you will see more of this project... until I have shown it all to you...
Hope you have enjoyed what you have seen so far...

Please don't forget it is hard for me to get all these pictures up... and there are over 25 of them... so you have to please be kind...
I will show you all I have taken...

Hope you ahve a wonderful day... and enjoy creating...  Love, Light and Peace....Bonnie 

3 comments:

  1. Bonnie
    Amazing, gorgeous, and so much to see. Love it.
    Myrna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Bonnie! what a lovely creation! love all the papers, the beautiful flowers and the collage of 'everything'!!! Have a great weekend dear friend - the sun is shining today in MA after 2 weeks of cloudy drizzle! whoo hoo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! You did an amazing job with the these papers!

    ReplyDelete