Followers

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Paper lace, butterfly and flower....

Today is a dreary Sunday here... and yet NO RAIN... we are doing rain dances... but still no RAIN....  if you are having rain... please send it to us...  we would love to have some... our crops are in deep need of some...

So because of this type of day, I decided to spruce up a few boxes that I will be using for samples at my Box and Flower class in August... this box needed something and when I saw the Sunday Stamper Challenge... which is called Those Magnificent Men in their flying Machines...  and we have to do something that is flying... and that can be a bird, insect or butterfly... so I thought  this would be perfect... 

I used my spellbinder and also my swiss dot Cuttlebug embossing folder and created this yummy butterfly.. I made the paper by using my distress inks, and perfect pearls... just the right touch I needed for this box... I also added some seam binding ribbon around the box... for yet another finishing touch... DONE... and I love it...

One of the reasons that I love this Scrapbook Creations store is that there is a cottage and 'ice cream' store attached...  there is enough room for 10 gals plus to stay there... and also to scrap the entire week-end... and also take one of my classes... so for all those gals that keep on telling me that they wish they could come and play at my studio... can now come and play here as well... Also you can see all my classes here too... 

Well... I better get back to my rain dancing... it is going to be a long summer of dancing for us..  LOL...

Hope you have a wonderful day...and thanks so very much for taking time to stop by for a visit..
Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie

2 comments:

  1. Bonnie
    This is lovely.
    Sorry you aren't getting the rain you need. Seems Mother Nature is playing nasty games all over the world right now.
    Myrna

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS! Loving your style Bonnie... Thanks for joining in with the Sunday Stamper.. apologies for my late visit.. been on my holidays :O))

    ReplyDelete