Followers

Monday, August 22, 2011

Configuration Boxes

Hi to all of you...  I have been busy with all kinds of fun things... and sorry I haven't gotten to posting as much as usual... but I do hope you will understand... I have started to teach again and love doing it... so that is where my energy is NOW...  

So today you can go here and see the rest of  the boxes that I have made... but here is a small little one that is so much fun to make... 

Fall is on the Way   
 I call this Fall is on the WAY.... keeping my fingers crossed that it comes soon... this hot dry weather is too much for me!!!! 

Need cooler air... 

Loved making this with all the fall colors...  

The feet on these boxes is an option... 
  
Okay... so I added a few flowers.. I love flowers... 

And  I added a few gourds and squashes... 
  Hope that if you are in the area you will sign up for the class... the theme is totally your choice...  

Fall, Birthday, Christmas, male oriented... your choice 100%... 

So much fun... 

Thanks for taking a look see... and hope that you have a fun day... 

Love, Light and Peace....Bonnie 

1 comment:

  1. I love the fall and I love what you've done to decorate this Tim Holtz box! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete