Followers

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Creating with inks


I think I have so much fun.... that life couldn't be any better... then I go and find something else to do... and BAM... it starts all over again... 

Using a piece of 100% white paper... I have created some fun cards...and scenes... I love the feeling of these, as this is where I live... in the mountains and surrounded by beautiful nature... all the time...  (of course I also have all my inks and paints... LOL)  


Each card coming out looking different than the one prior to the next one...  on so much fun in a bottle of ink... 

I think you should try it... it is like eating peanuts... 

Hope you will enjoy this series of cards that I have made for the fall...  they are rich colors... and so very FALL like in all ways... 
have a wonderfully colorful day... Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie  

No comments:

Post a Comment