Followers

Sunday, September 18, 2011

SCARY!!!

Oh a BLACK CAT!!!!  
Now that is scary.... but when our kids were growing up, our son had a black cat... he was a terror too...  he finally ran away...  I can't honestly remember all the details... but he left home... Cats have a mind of their own... that is for sure.. 

This one has a lot of friends around him... bats, spiders, and is walking on fence... oh I have fun with these kinds of stories on tags...  

I also was playing around with glossy accents and after it dried, I used it as resist... and ran a vintage photo pad across it to give it depth... love playing like that... 

I have been really getting inky lately... and loving it too... 
Come on back tomorrow.. I really will have very deep ink stains on my fingers... but I do love those Distress Stains... love them... 
They are great for everything... 

Thanks for stopping by... and see you tomorrow... 
Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie   

2 comments: