Followers

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Christmas Tags for Bags

Simon Says Stamp and Show challenge this week is to create a monochromatic project... so I had to start my Christmas tags and decided to combine the two.... 

I bought a lot of white shopping bags and the tags will show up really pretty on them.... and I am also going to stamp on some...  as I have made my own stamps for them... yahoo... fun and games... 

Anyway... I get so carried away telling you things that I go off on tangents .... and never get this written... 

So here is my first color.... WHITE... I happen to love doing all white... and find it very Christmassy looking...  What do you think??? 
White on White 
  When I started to create this, I used a Martha Stewart corner and border twig and bird punch....  and then I added a sheet of paper that I had embossed with one of Tim's embossing folders...  
Added a branch for my little bird to sit on... (actually the tree with the trunk cut off...)   and then added the little bird from the Caged bird die cut... and the flower made from the Tattered Floral die... all of these are Tim Holtz's die cuts...  Simple, all white and one bag finished!!!   

This will be glued onto the front of the bag.... so nice for a present... 

Hope you have a creative day... and enjoy it all... it is suppose to be nice all round us... so have a good day... enjoy the fall... 
Thanks for stopping by for a visit too.. .
Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie  

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful tag, love the embossed background and gorgeous bloom. Thanks so much for joining in the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi again Bonnie! This Christmas themed tag is lovely...especially done in all white. Thanks for sharing it with us at Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge. <3 Candy

    ReplyDelete