Followers

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Flowers in a CAN ? ? ?

Yes ... Flowers in a CAN!! 
I have a lot of sardine cans around here... so I had to put them to some kind of use... I was making a box of goodies to send up to my Mom ... and decided to send her a few art projects to create... so I came up with this one... she will give them to some of the nurses etc... and it will keep her occupied in the mean time... good therapy all the way around... right??? for me and her... LOL.. 

Anyway... I am sure you can see what I have done..   
 A little background paper in the can... and then I made a flower (Tim's Tattered Floral die cut) and put that into the can... a little dyed seam binding around the can... and a bow... and Voila' a Christmas tree ornament...  
I did put a little tag (Tim's again) and a few leaves that I cut out...  


Now I did include all the goodies, with the exception of the flowers... which My Mom will have a lot of fun making her own to put in the cans... 
Here's one with Passionate Purple... 

Love this... 

A purple flower... a little netting that you get so many things in these days... veggies, brushes, all kinds of things so I am not really sure where this white netting came from but I guarantee you it was 100% FREE....    
 My background in this one... I lightened up the picture so you could sort of see it... I had bought some metallic colored pencils... and I used them on black paper...  what fun I had... so that is the background for the purple passionate flower here...  
 
Who would have thought a sardine can could look this elegant ... 

I did sort of turn it on its side so that it had some other dimension... makes one stop and think maybe..???  

Anyway... I hope that you can make a few... what fun to put on the front of a package even... unlimited ideas...  

Have fun making a few... 
Thanks for stopping by... and hope to see you again tomorrow... 

Happy Halloween if I dont' see you.... Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie  

No comments:

Post a Comment