Followers

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Buttons

 
Button, Button, who has the Button?

I wanted to make an ornament for My Mom, using some of the buttons from her sewing days…  so here it is…



I cut a circle of cardboard and then covered it with cardstock  (white)  and then I glued buttons all over it… and then a little bow .. and I cut a few Holly leaves from a book page and colored them with some Distress Stains…  love it… simple and ready for a present…



Some of the presents I am making I can't show you right now... as I know that our daughter comes onto my sight... and I dont' want her to see them until she opens her presents... 

But I will share with you after she receives them...  

Hope you have had a fun day…  I am getting ready for Christmas …. Making presents, wrapping them and just having fun….  Thanks for stopping by for a visit… See you later…

Love, Light and Peace….Bonnie 

No comments:

Post a Comment