Followers

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Debossed Trees


Oh wow.. this is a fun technique… it is called Debossing  by Tammy who started this one… so take a look at her blog and also on Ranger blog to see all the details... you will love it... 



What you do is fill in the negative side of the Embossing and fill it with crackle… what fun!!!  Try it… you will really enjoy doing it… 
This is my first one… and now that I have the hang of it… you will see a lot more of this one…  DeBossing…  by Tammy 

Okay… I didn’t stop there… I had to add some words from my Obsession with Impression Obsession… LOL.. and that is on the left side of the tag… and then I added a flower… made from Glassine (Tim’s paper… ) and added some Barn RED  Distress Stickles on the edges… YIKES… more fun… and then some leaves and seam binding ribbon…

Love it… so much fun… do we ever have enough time to get everything done that we need to do??? Do we have enough time???? I know that I don’t… the days seem to be getting shorter and shorter… and the weeks fly by too… 



I really have to finish up my Grandsons present… which has turned into a MONSTER of a project… but I totally enjoy working on it… and I keep on thinking about how much fun he will all year with it…  yikes…  So I have at least another week of working on that… and all my kids are coming up this week… so forget all that…  automatic blogging… so that you can still have some pretties to look at while I am cooking and (cleaning… which I don’t do … against my ways of life… LOL.. wish I could really get away with that 100%)   anyway… you get the picture….

I do have a lot of things to share… and hope to get them all done prior to the big turkey day… or in our house… tofurky…. LOL… actually we are having a lot of things…  tempeh, turkey, and salmon… as we all sort of eat different diets now…  oh well… just more to nibble on… right???  It is all organic and all GREAT for the soul and body…

Hope you have a wonderful day planned…
Thanks for taking time out of your day and coming to visit me… 

Love, Light and Peace…Bonnie

No comments:

Post a Comment