Followers

Thursday, November 17, 2011

The Last Butterfly


The last tag for Birthdays this year…  LOL… then I have to start on next years… so I am in luck… I love to do these …

This is also for the Simon Says Stamp and Show challenge… I have entered a FEW things this time, as I have really enjoyed the theme of WOMEN this time… and I got out some old stamps and enjoyed them again…  which is always fun for me… So thanks again SSSS…. 


I used a background that I had made a while ago…  it is with a couple of mini misters… and are very mixed colors… but I love it… I then dribbled iridescent Medium by Winsor & Newton all around the tag… ( it looks silver like…  ) 

This little picture of this little girl… waving to the last butterfly… ( as I see it that is )  is so very precious… I just had to use it… I added some larger butterflies…

and then added a spellbinder circle with butterflies all around it… to the back… with a saying from Just Rite stamps… 

It is going on a present to my Mom… her birthday is officially on Nov 31…. She is turning a young 92… !!! 
Still walking and shopping as much as she can get anyone to take her… she is 95% blind… so some one always has to be with her… but she can do some things… like make flowers!!!  Amazing huh???
Can’t cut her food… but uses a childs pair of scissors to make flowers… 

Happy Birthday …. To all of you out there… 
Thanks for stopping by for a visit… and see you tomorrow….  With more goodies…

Love, Light and Peace....Bonnie 

2 comments:

  1. Those large lacey butterflies are gorgeous! Thanks for sharing your art with us at Simon Says Stamp and Show!

    Ellen :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful tag! Gorgeous butterflies! Love your background!

    ReplyDelete