Followers

Friday, November 18, 2011

One Dove


I have really been having fun with the theme this week onSimon Says Stamp and Show challenge… it is WOMEN!!!!   A long time ago I took all the wood off my stamps to make room for an expanding experience… and then organized all the stamps into drawers… so my Human drawer had not been used in a while… so it was good to take all the stamps out… look at them and try and decide which one to use…  Well as you can see by now… I stamped quite a few… and since they were sitting on my work area, I have used them… and also wanted to share them with ya’ll….  


So here is another one… I think this stamp I bought from Stampington and Company… but I am not really sure… when you remove the wood.. you have to rely on the brain…  oh well.. so much for that… 

I used a background stamp 6x6 from Impression Obsession and used a distress ink on the stamp…  love it.. it was a little hard, so I think I had better re-ink all my distress ink pads this week…  I made the flowers using a baby wipe… what else… my favorite type of soft flower… and I used my Tattered Floral die cut by Tim Holtz…  


The butterfly is from a set of butterflies I bought from Ecstacy crafts… love the set… all three of the butterflies are wonderful…  very delicate… as is this scene on the stamp…  



 The coloring on the stamped area I did with markers... I use all different kinds of markers... and also a little twinkling H20's...   The leaves were stamped with Distress stains.. and then I used embossing powder on them... so they have a nice rough texture to them... a contrast to the picture...






The lower edge of the tag is a Martha Stewart punch… twig… and then I dressed up the area with some Seam binding ribbon and some pearls…  I bought these pearls at a box store… the big one… and didn’t know what I was going to use them on.. but loved the assortment of colors…  as you can see they all fit into this color design perfectly… 

The leaves are leaves I drew and cut out in a block design… a favorite of mine this season… 

One more tag.. and this will be sent with a birthday present also… Happy Birthday to you too.. no matter when your birthday is… enjoy it… it is a special day for YOU…

Hope you have a fun day… it is raining here… we do need it… so that is a good thing for us…  Thanks for stopping by for a visit… and hope to see you again soon…
Love, Light and Peace....Bonnie 

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful image! The leaves and other embellishments look amazing as well!! This is such a gorgeous tag!

    Thanks so much for sharing your work at the Simon Says Stamp & Show Challenge!!!
    -Sarah

    For More Chances to Win:
    *Like Simon Says Stamp on Facebook
    *Follow Simon Says Stamp on Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a wonderful and richly embellished tag - that is a lovely feminine image and the colours are great...thanks for sharing your art work with Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge!

    ReplyDelete