Followers

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Gift boxes

 When you have a gift that is only 'words' it is hard thing to wrap... so I made these cute little boxes... only 3x3 inches and put the words inside the box... 


Actually a subscription
 to a magazine...  


They can also use the box for another gift... or something special... 


I used K and Company paper and then I layered some flowers of paper and cloth... and then a Idea-ology gauze flower...  

That is the whole wrapping etc... nothing more to do!!!  Easy and quick... for a years worth of love each month... 

Love it... 

Thanks for stopping by for a visit... and hope you will return tomorrow...  I have a little bit of Christmas to share again with you... I am still going... as our Children and their families will not be here until the end of this week... so I am still making things... and having fun with it... 

Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie  

No comments:

Post a Comment