Followers

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Santa Dear

 I think this is the last tag of the day... I am really tired now...  yikes... but so very much fun... 


The back ground is an Impression Obsession 6x6 stamp... and then I used some Distress inks and blending tool to go around the edges...  used Gathered Twigs and The new Red one??? Can't remember the name of it...  love it though... 


I also used it on the SANTA banner... that I cut from an old book... 
 The bottom of the tag is a Martha Stewart punch... and then the tree is of course a Tim die cut...  I used some Liquid pearls on the branches... and then some distress Picket Fence stickles also... and of course two different sizes of pearls in two different colors...  


The tag is backed in foil...
I hung the rusty star on a tiny aged mahogany seam binding bow... and called it a DAY..... Been making tags and entertaining people all day long... since 5 this morning... yikes... I am more tired than I thought... 
 
This tag also appears on Inspiration Emporium… so please take a few minutes and check out all the WONDERFUL tags there… they look so different and I personally think there are some there that are not on Tim’s … but check it out…

Thanks Shelly for telling me about this site… I love it… will be going there often…  that is for sure… my kind of site…


Have a fun evening...  off to put my feet up and relax... 

Talk to ya'll tomorrow... 
Love, Light and Peace....Bonnie 

No comments:

Post a Comment