Followers

Thursday, December 22, 2011

A visit to see Santa

 I got up in the middle of the night... ugh... wide awake and full of energy!!!! SOooooo what does one do??
I actually go on line and see if I can download a site ...so I went to Ranger... and saw some of the great ornaments that the staff is making ... love some of the ideas that they have on there... I also went to Graphic 45... and even though that site takes so very long... it is sometimes worth it... 


Today I saw this cute little four tag folder that I decided to make from our grandson... and his picture of him with Santa...  


I hope that he will cherish this in years to come...  it is such a fun time in a childs life... and they are actually not aware of it at all... LOL... but what fun we all have.  
 Okay... I started out with 4 tags that I designed myself...  they are 3.5 wide and 6 tall... with a bump on the top... not my normal style... but tried to keep as much to the original as possible... as I really like it... 


I did use graphic 45 paper... from Christmas Emporium... and also had a lot of the die cuts...  so I was in luck... I had lots of little scraps that I needed to use too... so this project went sort of along pretty smoothly... not a quick one for me... it took me about 5 hours to finish... but I love it... 
Each panel/tag was done individually... paper selected and then put onto the tag... and then decorated... I love these little ornaments... so cute... 
 Santa and the stocking... I use to love to hang up my stocking... as Santa always left such wonderful good things in my stocking...  I use to love that the best of all presents...  it would take hours to unwrap it all... (not really... just seemed like it as a child)  and each thing that was in there was so needed in all ways.. .LOL... even if it wasn't... you loved it... 100%... 
 Took a couple of Spelbinder dies and made a nice little frame for this SPECIAL picture...  and added some of my precious white paper flowers from Simon Says Stamp and Show store...  that I won... I love these cute little flowers... so vintage and old timey... 
Last tag... Jingle Bells... I have to find my bells... you see I cleaned up my studio and put all my Christmas stuff away...and when I decided to do this project... I dragged it all out again... but can't find the bells... ??? 

Anyway... now to take it into my sewing room and wrap it up for him... he will love it...  Santa and him ...  

Santa Claus is coming to TOWN.... not many days left now...  wow... we better go to hours.... 

Have a fun time... and enjoy your day no matter what you are going to do... and thanks for stopping by for a visit... 

Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie 

No comments:

Post a Comment