Followers

Sunday, January 22, 2012

At the Gate 
 I love making tags... and find that with each holiday I can make a ton and never get tired of the theme... but with cards I use to really tire after a few of each... But now I have given our kids and my Mom a plate holder and send them some tags and they can display them as they desire... what fun... I should save some for me too... think I will this holiday...  


I love the background on this tag... I used the heart Cuttlebug embossing folder ... and then sprayed with Raisin Color wash... and then used A brown stain??? can't remember which one... but a nice dark one... and then lightly went over some areas with my black archival ink pad... love it...  you can see it better in the bottom photo...  


I used some vintage clip art to accent areas... and the picture its self is of course vintage...  I used a Martha Stewart punch for the border... 
A friend had sent my the corrugated paper in an envelope so that the tag she sent wouldn't get bent... and so I used it ... I would not throw something like that out...  too good... 

Hope you can get started with some Valentines day things... it is such a loving time of the year...  all the reds and bright colors are wonderful to work with...  

Thanks so much for stopping by for a visit... and I hope that you have a really GREAT day...  Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment