Followers

Monday, January 23, 2012

Cherish

I love creating different backgrounds... and this one was really fun...  I love to create tag backgrounds with different inks... and so this was tag that I must have 
inked a long time ago... I then embossed it... and used a resist pad over the flowers... and heat embossed with white embossing powder...  

What a great texture, and look it has in real life...  

I took some heat  vent tape... (go to Home Depot or Lowe's and buy a roll... not expensive and you can make tons of embellishments with it...  I peel it off and put onto card stock and you have a wonderful metallic paper... you can even use alcohol inks on them... really GREAT... and so very inexpensive too!!! )  and created the Stacked LOVE...  and added some Vintage clip art... and a word from the Valentine Stamp that Tim released... love it too..  A simple yet fun tag... 

Hope you are thinking LOVE and Valentines day... a fun time of the year...  Thanks for stopping by... and please dont' forget that I will be doing Valentines until February 14th.. something new every day...  So please stop back...  

Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie  

No comments:

Post a Comment