Followers

Saturday, January 21, 2012

New Blog

I have really enjoyed making all the holiday items this past year... and I wanted to have them available for you to look at when ever you desired... me too.. as I love looking at what I did... and keep on learning the techniques and all the things that I did... you should never stop learning..SOOOOOOO here it is ... a blog all about CHRISTMAS.... 

On the right hand side of this blog you will see pictures... each one is another blog that I have... LOL... I love blogging...  

Anyway... each one will take you to a different location... the first one will take you to my publisher... you can buy one of the books I have published... or even download one into your computer... what fun...  

The next one is called Christmas Loverlies... and that is the new one... click on the right hand side to see all the pictures...You will find all the info back on this blog... but the pictures are all there... 


Art Between the Pages is all about books that I have made.. and also others... 


Pretties by Bonnie is digital art that will enhance your projects... glad that so many of you enjoy it... I love using these for special projects... 


Medallion art is Tea Bag Folding... which I still love to do... I have CD's available with tons of tea bags... and examples of cards... and over 40 different folds...  


Pictures of our farm can be seen at Sunshine Valley Organic Farm site...  and then some of the recipes are on Good Eating... 


So I do hope that you will take a look see... and thanks again for visiting...  
Have a great day... and enjoy what you are doing... 
Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie 

No comments:

Post a Comment