Followers

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Philosophy of Spring

 Sometimes things happen the way that they are suppose to happen and we just don't see it...  yesterday when I was making the little heart book I used a piece of cardstock to absorb the extra inks... and it left the most perfect hearts... and so I used that to start off this little booklet of tags...  it is for a friend that is healing from a very harsh surgery on her back... and is really doing remarkably well... but I love to send her things to get her back into the mood of creating... so this is coming your way Sandy in Michigan...  heal quickly.   


I used some bits of pieces of things on my work table again... like a little piece of Graphic 45 paper ... a tag from Tim's easter collection that I was going to use on something else... but took it off... and some grand Lace from Spellbinders... I am getting ready for my White on White class this Saturday... and so I had some pieces of white on white things on my table... 
 On the back of the tag it was a little to messy to send to Sandy... as she is very very neat... while I am very messy at times... but it doesn't bother me at all... I have fun with my art and am very very FREE flowing... LOL.. sometimes a little bit too much.  


Anyway... a few Geletos... Have you used any of them yet... I think I have the spelling correctly... but not really sure... so much fun... color crazy with them.. and then use a brush with some water and you get the prettiest looks... love them...  I had to get the WHOLE set of them... they are wild.  


I also love the Chit chat words... and used a lot of them on the bck of this tag set...  


 A close up of the front sections... 


Love the look...  and it is was a total mistake...  but I love it... 


I dressed it up with the old line tag ... and also the words...  love it...  


You can see that there are only the 4 hearts...  as that is what the little book had...  

So great... two things from ONE... 

This theme is for Simon Says Stamp and Show... I have done that here... and it was fun...  Thanks for the great theme...  

Hope you have a wonderful day today... and thanks so much for stopping by for a visit...  

Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie  

1 comment:

  1. Bonnie, your line tags are gorgeous! I particularly love the one with the muted hearts in the background. I've never used the Geletos but I think you've mastered the technique of coloring with them and a bit of water!! Looks fabulous! Thanks for sharing your art with us at Simon Says Stamp and Show. <3 Candy

    ReplyDelete