Followers

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Angel of the Flowers

 A page of my life ... 
A page in my journal....
Having fun... 
Enjoying life 
and 
LOVING it ALL... 


I had a lot of free fun with this page... 
I had colored this paper with all kinds of flowers about a week prior... and finally got around to
 finishing up the entire pages...  But are they ever finished... aren't they like life... you keep on adding onto each page until you are satisfied??? 


But I did get more added to this area...  I added the Angel in clip art.. I had copied  a few and this one was sitting on my work space, begging to adorn something... so here she is... in all her vintage glory...  I love this one...  


Then I had to add a few
 daisies from Dynomite Daisies over at Pretties by Bonnie  which I have so much love for all flowers but I guess daisies will always hold a special place in my heart...  I had not put any in the drawing... so I needed to add a few... 
 Using a stencil I added some numbers and dots in different areas...  using a dabber by Ranger...  love them... didn't think I would use them as much as I am...  great invention...  I also used my twinkling H20's and love the shimmer that they add to everything that they touch in life...  so very pretty and GREAT...  


Well another page of my life...  
Hope you are working on a journal of some kind... there are no rules... other than to enjoy your journal... sharing with yourself and others is so very much fun...  


Thanks for stopping by for a visit...  and hope that you have a GREAT day...  and also a GREAT week-end... 

Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie  

1 comment:

  1. Красота! Ярко, солнечно, по-летнему!

    ReplyDelete