Followers

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

The Butterfly

I have a huge bag of plastic from packaging... and I love to use it for all kinds of fun things... 

this is one of those FUN things that I do with them... 
I use the plastic to create fun backgrounds...  

Using my alcohol inks and a few stamps I created this one... and then I added a 
Pretties By Bonnie    Flower from the Dynomite Daisy collection...  
This flower is one of the most popular flowers in the collection... and I have had so many requests to make it a single...  so I am thinking about it...  

Of course I dyed the ribbon o match the colors...  and the butterfly is also a Pretties by Bonnie embellishment... 

Hope you will take a look at this collection and the others.. they really are a lot of fun to use... don't forget with a digital image you can create it ANY size YOU DESIRE!!!!  That is the fun and best part of them... that is why I love them... they can be tiny or LARGE and BOLD...  you are the creator of them...  

Thanks for taking a look today... and see you tomorrow...  I have something sweet to share with you... know you will love it... 
Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie  

No comments:

Post a Comment